Wednesday 14 December 2016

BEAUTY WISH LIST

A big big wishlist of stuff I'm keen to get :D

Skin care

Innisfree
  • super volcanic clay mousse mask (Got this!)
  • Soy bean essence [light] (they dont sell this anymore?!) (YES I MANAGED TO ORDER THIS)
  • green tea seed eye cream (CANT DECIDE ON THIS OR THE LANEIGE ONE)
  • It's real squeeze mask rose, rice, bamboo, cucumber (Got them! Except rice, not avail in sg)
  • Skin clinic mask vitamin c, catechin
  • Anti aging mask [pore care] (Got them!)
  • bija anti-trouble skin (I'm more keen to get the laneige one now but I also curious about this.. maybe I try to see if got sample size anot hahaha) I GOT THIS IN THE END haha
  • Green tea balancing lotion (After trying the sample out i realise this is GOOD)
  • Perfect 9 repair eye cream (ok now idk which eye cream to get HAHA)
  • soybean neck cream (maybe??) (nah haha maybe i get a better cream for face that can be used for neck too ^_^)

Laneige
  • Time freeze eye serum
  • Trouble relief toner (not getting this anymore since i got the innisfree one X'D)
  • Trouble relief cream (I'm keen, I'm really keeen...)
  • Mini Pore Waterclay mask (after i finish up my current masks heehee)
  • Pore deep clearing foam (After i finish up all my current cleansers haha)

Etude House/Tony Moly
  • Keeeeen on some of their sheet masks!
CosRX
  • AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid (I'll try the blackheads one and see how it goes ^_^)
Skinfood
  • Egg white pore wash off mask
  • Rice wash off mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...