Friday 20 October 2017

[mission - Mask every 2 days] START #1 | Mediheal Teatree care solution essential mask [review] + blog revival post

I've revived my blog!
Because, I want to document my new skincare mission. Mainly to clear my huge amount of sheet masks that I've collected/bought.

Today, I have probably around 100 sheet masks. Thats crazy hahaha. Therefore, I shall clear them all by sheet masking on alternate nights.

Recently, I have a new addiction which is applying sleeping pack/mask. So I'll apply those on the nights that I do not sheet mask.

And my mission shall start. Documentation-wise, I'll state what mask I'm using, why I chose this mask to use, why I bought it (or how I obtained it), how it feels and perhaps what is the result after using.

---

So, tonight I'm using Mediheal's Teatree Healing solution Essential mask.
Because I'm studying so hard, my skin is like sh*t now. Time to save it with some tea tree. I bought this cuz I saw that BTS vlive and saw Jhope using this LOL and I went to bought it. #lowkeyhighkeyarmy

hobi, the sunshine in BTS ^_^



First impression:
The mask feels so nice and it fits so well. Smell-wise, it smells kinda like an antiseptic. But it's the pleasant kind. Smells 'clean'. It's very mild, which I like. I can't stand and I think I'm allergic to stuff with strong fragrances hahaha. I'm so tempted to buy these BUT I'll repurchase when I finish my sheet mask collection HAHA. NO MORE HOARDING. Previously I used another Mediheal mask. It feels great too. I can see why Mediheal masks are so popular.

So, 2 nights later, I'll continue my sheet mask mission. See everyone again then :D

Morning update:
Skin looks less reddish and pimples are less inflamed than before I slept.
Good good! I don't think I can hold back on my itchy hands anymore. I gotta repurchase.


All-in-All:
Rating: ★★★★★ 5/5 I love this!

PROS: Great fit, feels great on skin, serum not too drippy, redness gone down next morning, mild fragrance

CONS: I can't think of any at the moment. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...