Friday 28 October 2016

KOREAN BEAUTY LIST

Lists of KOREAN BEAUTY stuffs I've got and tried.

Legend-
Those stuff that I like are with a ☺ Dislike ☻ Neutral (no icon)
Those with reviews are linked! :D
* Means yet to try.


Innisfree 
Jeju Volcanic Line
  • Pore Toner (Using everyday now! Trying hard to see the effects...)
No Sebum Line
  • Mineral Pact ☺
Eco Flower Tint Balm
  • Camellia ☺ (I like dis but sometimes I feel the colour a bit dark for my style)

Green Tea Seed Line
  • Serum ☺ (yes I bought the full size one ♥)
Green Tea Line
  • Fresh Essence ☺ (Quite liking it!)
Jeju Bija Trouble Line
  • Skin ☺ (Quite liking this too!)
Eco Science Line
  • *Eye Cream
Soybean Energy Line
  • *Essence [Light]

From samples:

Green Tea Seed Line
  • Serum ☺ (LOVE IT! I might buy when I finish the sample.)
Green Tea Line
  • *Balancing Skin
  • Balancing Lotion ☺(Feels nice after application)
  • *Sleeping pack
Orchid
  • Enriched Cream (Tried using for my neck, it's a tad too thick for me)
Jeju Lava Seawater

  • *Skin
  • *Lotion
  • Essence (normal-ish, I don't feel much after putting this on my face)
  • *Cream


CosRX

  • *BHA Blackhead Power Liquid 
  • *Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 
  • *Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream

Skinfood
Peach Sake Line
  • Toner ☻(I sold dis LOL)
  • Pore Serum (I don't think got use??? might sell)

Laneige
BB Cushion [Pore Control] ☺ (But shade 21 is too light for me.. I'll get shade 23 if I need in the future)
Brush Pact No. 2 Pore Blur ☻(USELESS? for me anyway hahaha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...